Individual and Community Support Needed!
Financial support of Fraser, Ltd. programs assists us in supporting children, youth, and adults on their life’s journey towards independence in a variety of ways. Here are just a few examples of what a donation can provide:
• Food, clothing, personal hygiene items to those in need
• Assistance with employment and educational goals to homeless youth
• Assistance to adults with disabilities living on a limited income with basic needs
• Quality care to a family of a child with special needs
• Training for staff so they have the tools necessary to provide assistance to people receiving support
40% State Tax Credit for Endowment Gifts
With the 40% ND Charitable Income Tax Credit, there has never been a better time to give the sustainable, lasting gift of an endowment. By taking advantage of both the state tax credit and federal tax deduction, donors can significantly lower the net cost of their contributions and triple their impact.
The 40% tax credit for endowment giving is available to both individuals and businesses that qualify.
For more information, click here and talk to your tax accountant or financial planner.
Invest in our future!
Financial Donation Options:
• Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, or AMEX Credit Card
• Personal Check or Money Order - Made payable to Fraser, Ltd., 2902 South University Drive, Fargo, ND 58103
• Planned giving opportunities (check with your attorney, accountant, or estate planner)
• Stocks, bonds, real estate, options are welcome
• Memorials will be recognized
At Fraser, Ltd. 90%*of dollars raised benefit the programs we provide. That is 90¢ of every dollar that goes directly back to programming. We greatly appreciate your support!
*An audited financial statement is available upon request.
In-kind donations are always welcome. Click for a current needs list.