For youth ages 9 and up
Volunteering is good for you and your community! Kids that volunteer feel good about themselves when they make their community a better place to live.
V.C. is five mornings of fun starting at 8:30am and ending at noon. Join the fun – be a part of V.C.!
- Make new friends
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Feel needed and important
- Have fun!
- Arrive for camp by 8:30am. You don’t want to miss anything!
- Enjoy a community speaker talking about what’s is fun in the F-M Area.
- Travel to businesses/organizations at 9am to do your volunteer projects.
- Using your muscles and your mind for two hours of volunteering fun!
- Come back to home base for a light snack, art project, and great conversation about how you made a difference!
Camp fee is $15. Space is limited so register early. Deadline to register is July 24th. If fee hinders participation please call 701-232-3301. Limited scholarships available.