Exhibits leadership and management expertise in the case management role for the individuals supported by the individuals supported by the Independent Living Services Department, ensuring quality service delivery, while advancing the overall goals and objectives of Fraser, Ltd.
Education and/or Experience
- Qualified to act as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional/QIDP- (Bachelor’s Degree in special education, learning disabilities, education, social work, or a related field AND one year experience working directly with individuals with intellectual disabilities)
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to organize work load
- Two years’ experience working with people with intellectual disabilities in a professional human services setting
- Experience in implementing support objectives, learning objectives, and behavioral supports
- Knowledge of habilitation/rehabilitation approaches and practices
- Working knowledge of medical, psychological, social, and educational aspects of working with people with disabilities
- Knowledge of ICF/ID licensure and accreditation standards and maintenance requirements
- Knowledge of the Overall Service Plan (OSP) process
Great benefits! Vacation/sick, paid holidays, employer-paid health/dental, vision, Aflac, life insurance, flexible schedule, and more!