Our success is due to the dedication of the individuals who unselfishly work and donate time and expertise to enable independence for the people we support.
Its all about Giving Back to our Community!
Enriching lives and building friendships is what volunteering is about. The time, talent and dedication of our volunteers contribute to our mission of supporting children, youth, and adults on their life’s journey towards independence. Volunteers make a difference by volunteering for a one-time event, an ongoing project, or sharing a special talents with us. We welcome ALL volunteers. We invite you to get involved!
To learn more or get involved, email email@example.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Office/Clerical assistant
- Maintenance assistant
- Craft/Games assistant for retired.
- Provide group entertainment for a home (choir etc.)
- Escort to church or church events
- Special Olympics chaperon
- Fund Raiser
- Child Care assistant
- Teach educational classes: sign Language, dancing, cooking, reading, crafts, voting, exercise
- Other/share your talents